to recent publications like Esopus and Forklift, Ohio: A journal of poetry, cooking, & light industrial safety.
Susan also generously noted the collection development work of her predecessors, including Yvonne Schofer and Felix Pollak; called attention to related collections and programs at UW-Madison, including the
- Dobbertin Collection of Campus Humor Magazines in Special Collections
- Library of Amateur Journalism, also in Special Collections
- Silver Buckle Press
- artists' book collection at Kohler Art Library
- Center for the History of Print & Digital Culture
- Tandem Press;
- Philosopher Press at the sign of the green pine tree in Wausau, Wisconsin,
- Walter Hamady's Perishable Press Limited in Mt. Horeb
- Woodland Pattern Book Center in Milwaukee
- Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum in Two Rivers.
Compliments to Susan!
For more information, see the new blog Little Magazine Collection at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (collection manager Susan Barribeau, web editor Oliver Wendorf).